Who: PTs. PTAs, OTRs, COTAs, MDs
When: June 2-4, 2016, either 2 or 3 days of course + 4-5 hours of pre-course work on your own time
Where: Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago 345 E. Superior Street – 16th Floor Chicago, Illinois 60611
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify current research and trends in the neural recovery in persons with spinal cord injuries.
- Evaluate the evidence regarding the translation of knowledge into clinical practice.
- Discuss psychosocial, sexuality, hygiene and intimacy considerations for persons living with a spinal cord injury.
- Predict & Review air travel considerations for persons living with a spinal cord injury.
- Identify treatment and assessment techniques associated with seating and positioning, locomotor training or upper extremity training.
- Demonstrate performance skills of functional mobility, basic wheelchair skills or ISNCSCI assessment in patients with a spinal cord injury.
How: $850, but oh so worth it! Click here for more info or to sign up!