Who: Physical Therapists
When: October 21-23, 2016
Where: Rush Outpatient Physical Therapy, Chicago, Illinois
Why: 20.25 credit hours Objectives:
“At the conclusion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Discuss the literature relevant to the etiology, diagnosis and management of cervicogenic dizziness.
- Recognize the clinical presentation of cervicogenic dizziness, and differentiate it from other causes of dizziness.
- Determine when referral to another health care provider is warranted.
- Perform a physical examination of the cervical spine relevant to cervicogenic dizziness, and interpret the results.
- Design, perform and teach an appropriate intervention program to address the deficiencies that a person with cervicogenic dizziness might have.
- Perform manual interventions to the cervical spine that are appropriate for cervicogenic dizziness”
How: $575 APTA member/$675 non-member. Click here for more info or to register. Only 9 spaces left! I’ve been wanting to do a cervicogenic class. Don’t think this is my year for this one though. Maybe one of you guys can go and tell me how it goes!