Who: PT, PTA, OT, COTA
When: September 17, 2016
Where: TIRR Memorial Hermann Hospital, Houston, Tx
Why: Objectives: Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role of the physical therapist in the management of patients with neurodegenerative disease.
- Describe the pathophysiologic changes in the neurologic system and the correlating clinical presentation.
- Critically appraise and integrate the current evidence on best physical therapy practice based on principles of neuroplasticity and motor learning.
- Analyze and apply recommended standardized outcome measures for the different neurodegenerative diseases.
- Develop and apply a clinical decision making framework implementing the domains of the ICF model based on presented information.
Currently awaiting TPTA CEU approval, but TIRR is an approved provider, so it will go through.
How: $175. Click here for more info or to sign up!