Who: Physical Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants
When: December 3-4, 2016. Saturday 8am-530pm, Sunday 8am-noon.
Where: TIRR Memorial Hermann Research Conference Center Houston, Tx
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify common gait deviations in adults with neurologic conditions and hypothesize potential causes of gait deviations
- Select appropriate outcome measures for measuring gait outcomes
- Appraise available literature on evidence-based interventions to address gait dysfunction
- Discuss biomechanical principles related to orthotic design, fit, and componentry
- Demonstrate understanding of biomechanics, design, and componentry by formulating an appropriate orthotic prescription and justification for orthotic device
- Develop evidence guided interventions and gait training strategies designed to target specific gait deviations, underlying impairments, and functional limitations through a series of case studies
Has been approved in Texas for 11.75 contact hours.
How: $300 non-employee. Click here for more info or to sign up!
This looks good! Thinking about going myself. Have been wanting to do a gait analysis course. Will wait and see what CSM is going to offer this year first though.