Who: PT, PTA, OT, COTA
When: November 11-12, 2016
Where: Shepherd Center Atlanta, GA
- State two principles of neuroplasticity applicable to treatment planning for persons with a spinal cord injury.
- List three functional goals appropriate for low tetraplegia.
- Determine three factors indicative of readiness for functional skill progression in an individual with a spinal cord injury.
- Describe three essential components for a postural assessment of an individual with a spinal cord injury.
- Demonstrate problem-solving strategies to promote patient independence in a lab-based activity.
- Demonstrate proper facilitation skills for mobility training for a person with a spinal cord injury.
- Identify two strength training strategies to support achievement of functional goals for persons with spinal cord injury.
- State two considerations for early intervention that support mobility training after spinal cord injury.
How: $375. Click here for more info and to sign up!
This course looks amazing! Hands on training for people with some knowledge and experience with SCI wanting to improve their handling skills.