Who: OTs, PTs, SLPs
When: November 5-6, 2016
Where: Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona
- States a basic understanding of the anatomy and function of normal vision systems.
- Define common visual terminology.
- Identify the common visual and visual-perceptual impairments associated with TBI and CVA.
- Define a basic vision screening for referral to a vision specialist.
- Describe clinical skills needed to assist with treatment planning for the patient with visual and visual-perceptual impairments.
- State multi-disciplinary and functional impacts of visual impairments.
- Describe and practice basic treatment approaches addressing visual deficits including environmental modifications and remedial visual therapy exercises.
Approved for 14.5 contact hours for OTs, SLPs. Pending approval from AZPTA for the same.
How: $400. Click here to sign up, or see more information!