Who: Physicians, Nurses, PT, OT, SLP, EMT, Research tech
What: International Stroke Conference 2017
When: February 22-24, 2017
Where: Houston, Texas
“This 2½-day conference features more than 1,500 compelling presentations in 21 categories that emphasize basic, clinical and translational sciences as they evolve toward a better understanding of stroke pathophysiology with the goal of developing more effective therapies.
This conference provides the opportunity to network with more than 4,500 colleagues in the stroke field from around the world with wide-ranging expertise and experience.”
“At the conclusion of the International Stroke Conference, participants should be able to:
- Identify recent advances in basic models of stroke and their translation to clinical research.
- Evaluate recent advances in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of cerebrovascular disease.
- Analyze new and ongoing advances in clinical research through late-breaking science and ongoing clinical trials sessions.
- Discuss new research, treatments and interventions with scientists and investigators working in all areas of cerebrovascular disease.
- Interpret the rapidly changing areas within the stroke spectrum such as emerging options for the diagnosis and treatment of acute stroke, mechanisms of stroke recovery, and the impact of vascular cognitive impairment.
- Appraise the diverse challenges presented by cerebrovascular disease to specific populations, including ethnic and racial minorities, women, children, and developing communities.”
How: $835 for allied health professionals before January 31, $935 after. Click here for more information or to sign up!
With that many options, surely there will be something that piques your interest!