Who: COTAs, PTAs (PTs and OTs seeking out intervention focused CCUs are also welcome.)
When: February 15-16, 2018
Where: Shirley Ryan Ability Lab, Chicago, Illinois
“Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential medical complications seen in the neurologically involved client and how they affect rehabilitation potential
- Describe common visual perceptual, pusher syndrome, and balance deficits and practice selected treatment techniques to facilitate functional outcomes
- State 1-2 cognitive and communication treatment strategies that can influence participation in therapies and facilitate functional outcomes
- Demonstrate appropriate evidence based locomotor training treatment strategies or upper extremity treatment strategies for patients with stroke
- Describe 1-2 evidence based edema techniques for the edematous hemiplegic hand.
- Discuss and practice selected strengthening techniques for the neurological shoulder”
How: Early bird pricing at $525 until December 1st, then $595 after, so you’ve got a couple weeks to make a decision. Click here to sign up or get more info!