Who: This course “… is designed for those working at yoga studies, fitness centers, medical centers, schools and those interested in serving people with PD.” Course provided by YogaReach.
When: March 2-3, 2018
Where: Ability360 in Phoenix, Arizona
Why: “Attend our workshop and gain the following skills to help launch your own Mindful Movement class.
- Learn about PD and ways to support clients with an array of needs
- Help clients and care partners enrich their daily living skills
- Gain strategies to help clients strengthen body, mind, and spirit
- Create individualized and curriculum based instruction
- Build confidence as a community class organizer and teacher”
How: $299 for early bird special until 2/1! Not bad for a 15 hour course! Click here for more information or to sign up! This course also travels! Maybe you can’t get to Phoenix. That’s fine. Talk to YogaReach and bring the course to your place!