Who: Primarily PTs and PTAs; however, also applicable to OTs, COTAs. Taught by Vestibular Educators.
When: September 15-16, 2018
Where: Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Conference Center, 2451 E Randol Mill Road, Arlington, Texas
Upon completion of this two day course clinicians will…
- Understand the basic vestibular anatomy and reflexes
- Understand the diagnostic tests and measures related to vestibular dysfunction
- Recognize various etiologies of dizziness and balance disorders
- Identify and understand the role of the vestibular therapist in patient care
- Perform a comprehensive vestibular evaluation
- Identify and perform appropriate oculomotor exam
- Identify and perform appropriate assessment of balance and gait
- Determine individualized treatment plans and progress these vestibular interventions
- Determine realistic prognoses and tangible patient goals
- Recognize optional equipment used for patients with vestibular disorders
14 hours of CCU credit!
How: Early bird rate of $499 applicable until 8/10/18. Click here for more information!